| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Banff, Ab in October is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 30.3mm (1.2in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Banff, Ab October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Banff, Ab, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Banff, Ab:
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) E
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SE