| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Banff, Ab in May is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 57.5mm (2.3in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:46 long and the longest day is 16:12 long with an average length of 15:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Banff, Ab May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Banff, Ab, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Banff, Ab:
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) E
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SE