| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Banff, Ab in July is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 51.2mm (2in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 15:27 long and the longest day is 16:30 long with an average length of 16:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Banff, Ab July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Banff, Ab, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Banff, Ab:
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) E
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SE