Weather in July in Banff, Ab
- The shortest day is 15:27 long and the longest day is 16:30 long with an average length of 16:04.
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 51.2mm (2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The average temperature in Banff, Ab is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for July in Banff, Ab, Canada
Banff, Ab Weather in July Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Banff, Ab:
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) E
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SE