| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Banff, Ab in January is very cold at -10 °C (14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.3 °C (22.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14.9 °C (5.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 7:58 long and the longest day is 9:04 long with an average length of 8:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Banff, Ab January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Banff, Ab, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Banff, Ab:
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) E
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SE