| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Banff, Ab in February is cold at -5.5 °C (22.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.3 °C (11.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.9mm (0.9in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 9:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Banff, Ab February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Banff, Ab, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Banff, Ab:
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NE
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) E
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 213.5 kms (132.7 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) SE